Yup - Overconfident  

Posted by: Laura Delgado

I didn't get the writing job I thought I had pretty well in the bag. Oh, well. I'm still going to produce the materials on my own. It's a blessing in disguise (or not even in disguise). I have so many things on my plate right now. I finally made the move to create a new, TOS Homeschool Crew friendly blog here: http://myhomeschoolreviews.blogspot.com. I copied over some reviews and a couple of HOTM posts to make it look not quite so naked. I think it will suffice. In a couple of days I'll be able to add a review of The Secret of Zoom, the book I'm doing a lit unit for on edHelper - such a cute kids' book.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, June 23, 2010 . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

Laura ~

You've been found by a TOS Crew First Mate!

Okay, I'll confess I've already been following your blog for a while. I'm not sure if it was from my friend +JMJ+ (Totus Tuus...) or some other Catholic group that I originally found you.

Already peeked at the new blog (and Friended you!) Having a separate review blog could be a good thing (although I can't bring myself to do it quite yet.)

Welcome to the Crew and I hope it doesn't overwhelm you too much.

I love Totus Tuus! I think I have 5 blogs now (the Obama one is dead in the water - died when he won). Too cool that my one anonymous (to me) follower is a TOS FM! The Crew won't overwhelm me - just figuring out the blog (which I think I did last night!). Thanks for coming out of hiding :-)

Post a Comment